Friday, May 22, 2009

Driving in Korea

I remember seeing pictures of bikes and trucks in Mexico and Africa and thinking,"hmmm....I guess I'll never see crazy things like this in real life." Boy was I wrong. Not only do they load up their motorcycles, but also their bikes, trucks, pull wagons, and who knows what else. I have even seen them carry boxes in one hand while driving down the road.


These little vans are everywhere. Jared and I want to buy one and bring it back to the states, but I think they are illegeal there. If we two were to sit in the fron seat together, we would be shoulder to shoulder. They are so cute though.



Here is the Shounguk Expressway. We have to drive this way to get to Daegu.


Off the road you can see the tops of some green houses. These are all along the major roads here in Waegwan. It seems like every piece of land is utilized.


2 comments:

Ariana said...

Cool! I'm glad you're getting such great pictures. That motorcyclist is brave!

Lois said...

GrOkay, I won't complain about the drive into town, anymore.