Saturday, May 9, 2009

Banana's

Okay, so I know this is a little weird to write a post on banana's, but we went shopping at some markets today, and these banana's were so cute, I couldn't help but buy them. These are a lot smaller than in the states, but they taste just the same. I beleive they are grown on minature banana trees.


The bigger ones measure about 5 inches long, while the smaller ones are only about 3 inches long.


Ariana was my demonstrator to show how small the smallest bunch of banana's are.

5 comments:

Melanni said...

These are cute(0: And perfect for kids, I always cut my kids' bananas in half!

Ariana said...

Those are really cute!

Tommy Girl said...

Yummy! I'm going over to your mom's on Friday to Skype so wear something sexy!!!

Catherine said...

Baby bananas! How cute are those?! Do they taste the same?

Thanks for stopping by my blog ("4 Nuts in a Nutshell") the other day! Not only did I get a little dot on my world map, but I also feel special having your love and support. You guys are awesome!

Sarah Rockwood said...

That would be perfect for Robyn, cause she only eats half and the rest usually gets thrown out!