Saturday, February 28, 2009

Packing Our Bags

We are so happy to say that we are almost ready for the packers to come and pack our house in 4 days, yikes!!!! I am not sure when the next time I will be able to blog. We are heading to Kanosh in 12 days and stay there for awhile before we (Jared, myself, and the girls, my parents, and Jared's family) heads to Disneyland. We are leaving from there to Korea. I am so excited and sad at the same time. I will miss my friends here, my family, and my home. We love you all and can't wait to see what adventures await us. And as the Koreans would have it, Annyong hi kaseyo or Do poepket ssumnida.

2 comments:

Melanni said...

Sounds like we are packing our stuff at the same time! Murray and his brother Roger fly in here on Thursday and we will pack Friday and load our moving truck Saturday. It is sad to move, but also exciting. Good luck! I'm glad we can keet in touch through our blogs.

Glen and Lilly Whitaker said...

Here we are in Paridise and hard to imagine so many things happening in the lives of our family. Everything should stay just as it was when we left. I am happy for you and excited for your new adventure. Keep us posted. Sorry we will miss you in Kanosh. We love you.