Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ariana Turns FOUR

Better late than never; here are pictures of Ariana's Birthday Party!! We had presents set out for her when she woke up.


My mom sent a box of presents for her, so we set them up in front of the webcam so she could open them.





Ariana LOVES to play dress up. This was one of her favorite gifts!! And since her birthday was on a Sunday, I let her wear this outfit to church. EVERYONE knew it was her birthday!!



This cake was made by yours truly. My first castle cake. They loved it!!




All of our friends squeezed into our livingroom. We had burgers and baked fries for dinner.





Here is another outfit Ariana loves (mostly because it is blue, her favorite color).






Opening more presents.







1 comment:

Ariana said...

Happy birthday, Ariana! I love it when little girls are into fancy clothes and accessories. It's so cute! Great job on the castle cake. That is one impressive cake!

P.S. Blue is my favorite color, too.