Saturday, October 4, 2008

Major Help from Catherine

Okay...thanks to a highly technical and very smart sister-in-law I was able to figure out my blog and begin posting again. She also helped me get this cute template (thanks a ton!!). So hopefully I will start blogging again. My life, or should I say our lives, have been so hectic. I am taking two classes and trying to still sell our house (stupid economy). Jared, on the other hand, is working himself to the bone. Emma and Ariana are still being cute as ever, and we are having fun watching them grow up. Stay tuned for more to come.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Way cute Vanessa! I am really glad that you are going to start posting again! We love knowing what is going on in your precious little family.

Melanni said...

Very cute blog background(0: